Recently, I looked through what I published in 2014, which reminded me of some TIE milestones. Below are some of the TIE events and posts from 2014 I thought worth recalling. (In large part I had forgotten about these, so to me it’s almost as if someone else wrote them.) I’ll post about some others early in the new year.
- Early in 2014, we stopped permitting comments on all TIE posts by default. We still like it that way.
- I posted advice on how to get someone to do what you want by email
- What social media does for scientific communities
- Why would you try to improve the very thing you’d rather destroy?
- “You have not become who you will always be.“
- Methods: A short story
- My productivity tips
- All the macroeconomic health care indicators I could fit in one post (lots of charts)
- A comparison of Part D and ACA risk corridors, in charts
Happy new year!