A couple weeks ago, John had a great Vlogbrothers video on racism. It was fantastic, and I assume all of you already watched, but if you didn’t, you should. One of the things he mentioned is that differences in life expectancy can be evidence of potential differences in how people of different races are treated.
Life expectancy is tricky. It’s something I’m really interested in. It’s also the topic of this week’s Healthcare Triage.
To be honest, the best refs for this are posts I’ve already written. So here are a list:
- Subtleties of life expectancy
- Subtleties of life expectancy – ctd.
- Life Expectancy Wonkishness
- Life expectancy disparities
- Life expectancy is going down for many
- Zombie life expectancy arguments
- Zombie Life Expectancy Arguments – ctd.
There are more. You can search the blog!