- CDC: Winnable battles, Tobacco Use (many links)
- Bloomberg law: New & improved SCOTUS blog
- OMB: Ltr from Jacob Lew to Harry Reid on FEMA/continuing budget resolution
- AEI: The benefits and limitations of Income Tax reform
- CBO: Some context for thinking about deficit reduction, federal revenues
- House Budget Committee: Text of Rep. Paul Ryan’s speech “The Optimist’s Guide to Repeal and Replace”
Today in TIE: Austin on hospital costs, market power and Medicare, Aaron on primary care doc views on the health care system and reaction to same, Don on palliative care as a national priority and home health cuts, and Kevin on vaccine externalities.