Below you will find links to our new podcast. Though we do cover the idea of political feasibility and whether single payer is or is not feasible, we also discuss some other reform proposals, like those of Rep. Paul Ryan.
See also the following, related posts:
- Political feasibility is relevant
- Realists and radicals
- How repeal happens
- And a blast from the past from Aaron: Wishing won’t make it 60
- Single payer: Not so political infeasible
- Why not national single payer now?
- Single payer resources
- Administrative burden is not just on the insurance end
- Is single payer good for your health?
- Vermont single payor
Rep. Ryan’s Medicare and Medicaid Plans
- For cost control, Medicare and vouchers don’t add up
- Rep. Ryan’s proposal is not Rhode Island’s
- GOP Medicare privatization plan is like employer-sponsored insurance. And that’s not a good thing.
Find more podcasts and subscription information in our podcast archive.