Time taken from work to read (even important) news and information is tantamount to job-killing. With that, today’s R and R:
- A job-killing column on job-killing.
- Job-killing US debt default.
- A must read for close followers of the job-killing CBO health care scoring debate.
- More CBO scoring debate. All of this really misses the crucial, job-killing, point.
- The real health care job-killer, quantified, graphed, explained.
Editorial interlude: “Job-killing” may be a joke, but the death of jobs is certainly not. The sooner we remove gratuitous use of “job-killing” from the political lexicon, the better.