We’re eating too much. There are lots of people who think that menu labelling, or putting the number of calories in stuff up on the wall, will help people to eat more healthily. Sounds great, right? You think there might be some research on that?
Menu labelling is the topic of this week’s Healthcare Triage.
For those of you who want to read more, here you go:
- Study: Some cereals more than 50% sugar
- The Impact of Menu Labeling on Fast-Food Purchases for Children and Parents
- Accuracy of Stated Energy Contents of Restaurant Foods
- Supplementing Menu Labeling With Calorie Recommendations to Test for Facilitation Effects
- Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of the Impact of Restaurant Menu Calorie Labeling