Human trafficking is way too common, and Flibanserin gets official approval! This is Healthcare Triage News.
For those of you who want to read more, here you go:
- Human trafficking and health: a cross-sectional survey of NHS professionals’ contact with victims of human trafficking
- FDA Approves Addyi (Flibanserin), ‘A Milestone Moment’ In Women’s Health
- FDA approves ‘female Viagra’ drug
- 5 reasons to be skeptical of the new “female Viagra”
- Evaluation of Flibanserin: Science and Advocacy at the FDA
- Approved Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS)