My mind and availability right now are such that I can’t focus too much on the new, proposed ACA regs. I am likely to forget what they are. But I may want to return to them later. So, here are some links that summarize:
- We’re all a little wrong about Obamacare
- The crisis in medical research. And how to fix it.
- Curious about the exchange litigation? Here’s a podcast!
- This is why we can’t get the public to accept changes to screening mammograms
- Stand Up! – April 16, 2014
- Who should control ACOs, primary care doctors or hospitals?
- How good is Gallup for evaluating the impact of health reform?
- Sorry, being a doctor is still a great gig
- “We have hardly heard the last of voucherization”
- ARGH! – Census edition
For speaking inquiries
Click here for a link to Austin's CV, as well as a complete list of his peer-reviewed publications with links to related posts and/or ungated versions (when available).
The proposed regsNovember 21, 2012 at 12:30 pmAustin Frakt
Follow the blog
Tag cloudACA AcademyHealth accountable care organizations Affordable Care Act announcement antitrust blogging books comic competitive bidding costs cost shifting deficit employer-sponsored health insurance health care costs health insurance health insurance mandates health reform hospital readmissions hospitals individual mandate information technology insurance exchange market power Massachusetts Medicaid Medicare mortality obesity On The Record Part D physicians politics PPACA premiums prescription drugs prostate cancer quality reading list reflex RWJF spending tax uninsured xkcd