My mind and availability right now are such that I can’t focus too much on the new, proposed ACA regs. I am likely to forget what they are. But I may want to return to them later. So, here are some links that summarize:
- AcademyHealth: Physician shortages exist all over the world
- What dental care can teach us about coverage expansions
- Stand Up! – April 23, 2014
- It’s getting even harder to justify not expanding Medicaid
- Empowering the states to select essential health benefits.
- Only 1% of hepatitis C patients have received a life-saving, new and expensive drug
- A new study confirms that Obamacare will facilitate earlier retirements
- Did WordPress remove the “keep linebreaks” paste option? (A bleg)
- Economic booms and infectious disease
- You can read JAMA, or watch Healthcare Triage…
For speaking inquiries
Click here for a link to Austin's CV, as well as a complete list of his peer-reviewed publications with links to related posts and/or ungated versions (when available).
The proposed regsNovember 21, 2012 at 12:30 pmAustin Frakt
Follow the blog
Tag cloudACA AcademyHealth accountable care organizations Affordable Care Act announcement antitrust blogging books comic competitive bidding costs cost shifting deficit employer-sponsored health insurance health care costs health insurance health insurance mandates health reform hospital readmissions hospitals individual mandate information technology insurance exchange market power Massachusetts Medicaid Medicare mortality obesity On The Record Part D physicians politics PPACA premiums prescription drugs prostate cancer quality reading list reflex RWJF spending tax uninsured xkcd