- Looks like a TIE reader was at this weekend’s event on the National Mall (picture above via Greg Mankiw):
- Want to see even more photos of clever signs and other sights from the weekend? Try here, here, here, and here.
- Do not, I repeat, do not try to come between a four-year-old child and cake.
- Population level statistics updated in real time. (h/t Sullivan)
- Who’s got more Twitter followers than Sarah Palin? Ezra Klein answers.
- Kevin Drum’s “most important Social Security chart ever.”
R and Ritem.php