- Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget white paper on budget deficit ‘failsafe’ triggers which have been proposed by several commissions, and which the President seemed to embrace two weeks ago
- GWU Report by Rosenbaum & Shin on Medicare ACO regulations and medically underserved populations and groups.
- RWJF Report by Rosenbaum & J. Thorpe on Medicare shared savings program for Accountable Care Organizations (Sara Rosenbaum is busy!)
- Kaiser Family Foundation report: Medicaid options for Adults with Mental Illness under the ACA
- Updated CMS page with lots of info on physician quality reporting
- Kaiser Primer: Mental Health Financing in the United States
- RWJF Report: A Decade of Broken Promises (10 year review of the use of Tobacco Settlement Funds, reviews all 50 states with nice maps and graphs)….A couple of years old, but particularly timely today in North Carolina given proposed changes to how the state will spend its Tobacco Settlement money….toward the general fund and away from targeted spending on health and wellness
On The Record