- Heritage: The Heritage Plan to Fix the Debt, Cut Spending, and Restore Prosperity. Bottom line is that they claim to get to balance at 18.5% of GDP. Will likely blog about this over the next day or so.
- Commonwealth: Report on Risk Adjustment under the ACA focused on State and Federal Regulators
- Commonwealth: Some of nations best integrated systems skeptical of ACO rules
- Kaiser: State by State impact of proposed House Republican Budget Plan
- CMS: Home health prospective payment pricer files updated for FY 2011 and available here
- Senate Finance Committee: Hearing on Perspectives on Deficit Reduction: Social Security. Written statements by Sens. Baucus and Hatch and testimony by James Roosevelt, Charles Blahous, Nancy Altman and Alex Brill
- HHS Report: Most uninsured cannot pay for hospital stays they incur while they do not have coverage
On The Record