I can’t speak for you, but lots my friends go into a tizzy when groups like the WHO classify cell phones as “possibly carcinogenic”. Should you panic? Cell phones and cancer are the topic of this week’s Healthcare Triage:
For those of you who came here for references, here you go:
- Cellphones ‘possibly carcinogenic,’ WHO says
- Cell Phones and Cancer Risk
- Case-control study
- The Controversy about a Possible Relationship between Mobile Phone Use and Cancer
- Mobile Phone Use and Risk of Tumors: A Meta-Analysis
- Brain tumour risk in relation to mobile telephone use: results of the INTERPHONE international case–control study
- Time trends in brain tumor incidence rates in Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden, 1974-2003.
- SEER Stat Fact Sheets: Brain and Other Nervous System Cancer
- Brain cancer incidence trends in relation to cellular telephone use in the United States.