Research fails to show that green coffee extract works. It also fails to show travel bans are a good idea for Ebola. This is Healthcare Triage News.
For those of you who came here for references of more information:
- Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, linear dose, crossover study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of a green coffee bean extract in overweight subjects (Retracted)
- Authors retract green coffee bean diet paper touted by Dr. Oz
- Green Coffee Bean Manufacturer Settles FTC Charges of Pushing its Product Based on Results of “Seriously Flawed” Weight-Loss Study
- The evidence on travel bans for diseases like Ebola is clear: they don’t work
- Mitigation strategies for pandemic influenza in the United States
- Human Mobility Networks, Travel Restrictions, and the Global Spread of 2009 H1N1 Pandemic