We’ve got an election coming up here. It’s pretty much a dumpster fire. But we’ve still got a country to run, and a health care system that’s far from ideal. There are two main candidates, two main health care reform plans, and we’re going to break them down and discuss them. That’s the topic of this week’s Healthcare Triage.
And make sure to tune in to Healthcare Triage LIVE this Wednesday at 11:30 AM Eastern, where we’ll take all your questions on this topic.
- What credit card history can tell us about state lines
- Health Savings Accounts and the ACA
- My own take on state lines
- Block granting Medicaid
- More Medicaid block granting
- HCT covers drug pricing
- HCT covers EpiPens
- More HCT on EpiPens
- HCT explains how insurance works
- HCT explains the US healthcare system
- HCT explains the exchanges and such
- HCT explains how we pay for the ACA
- HCT talks about underinsurance