There’s a flu shot for the flu. But what about colds? Does anything work?
Let’s find out. This is Healthcare Triage.
- Echinacea for preventing and treating the common cold (updated here)
- Evaluation of echinacea for the prevention and treatment of the common cold: a meta-analysis
- Garlic for the common cold
- Vitamin C for preventing and treating the common cold
- Zinc for the common cold
- Warnings on Three Zicam Intranasal Zinc Products
- Does Airborne Really Stave off Colds?
- Airborne Agrees to Pay $23.3 Million to Settle Lawsuit Over False Advertising of its “Miracle Cold Buster”
- Chicken soup inhibits neutrophil chemotaxis in vitro