Just a quick note of endorsement for AcademyHealth’s National Health Policy Conference. It’ll be held this year on February 4-5 in Washington, D.C. Though I cannot attend this year, I did last year and found it well worth my time. Some of this year’s speakers are:
- Aman Bhandari, White House Office of Science and Technology Policy
- David Blumenthal, The Commonwealth Fund
- Farzad Mostashari, Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology
- Charles Ornstein, Association of Health Care Journalists
- Uwe Reinhardt, Princeton University
- Alice Rivlin, Brookings Institution
- Kathleen Sebelius, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Further details here.
Disclosure: I am compensated to write for the AcademyHealth blog several times a month. I also serve on the planning committee for its Translation and Dissemination Institute. However, I would do none of those things if I didn’t believe in its mission. I am not being compensated for this endorsement because I don’t do that. This one’s on me.