This week we discuss the implications of raising the age of Medicare eligibility from 65 to 67, something proposed by Joe Lieberman and floated by President Obama.
Details on the ideas we discuss are found in the following posts:
- Why it costs two times more to raise the Medicare age from 65 to 67
- Why it is bad for health, regressive, and requires the ACA to be fully in effect
- Why the liberal case for it is weak
- What it means for certain, large unions
- Why the federal savings are actually very small
Find more podcasts and subscription information in our podcast archive.