I was on vacation last week, so this will be more of a quick hits episode. This is Healthcare Triage News.
For those of you who want to read more:
- Premium-Based Financial Incentives Did Not Promote Workplace Weight Loss In A 2013–15 Study
- Do Workplace Wellness Programs Work? Usually Not
- Wellness Programs Don’t Seem to Work as Advertised
- A School-Based Intervention for Diabetes Risk Reduction
- Return On Investment From Childhood Immunization In Low- And Middle-Income Countries, 2011–20
- No Shot: US Vaccine Prices And Shortages