Austin and I will both be off the blog for most of the day. In a very rare occurrence, we will both be together in Washington, DC having some meetings. Amazingly, this may be only the third or fourth time we’ve actually been in the same space. We’ll keep you posted on how that goes.
- AcademyHealth: Physician shortages exist all over the world
- What dental care can teach us about coverage expansions
- Stand Up! – April 23, 2014
- It’s getting even harder to justify not expanding Medicaid
- Empowering the states to select essential health benefits.
- Only 1% of hepatitis C patients have received a life-saving, new and expensive drug
- A new study confirms that Obamacare will facilitate earlier retirements
- Did WordPress remove the “keep linebreaks” paste option? (A bleg)
- Economic booms and infectious disease
- You can read JAMA, or watch Healthcare Triage…
For speaking inquiries
Click here for a link to Austin's CV, as well as a complete list of his peer-reviewed publications with links to related posts and/or ungated versions (when available).
Expect delays todayJuly 16, 2013 at 8:00 amAaron Carroll
Follow the blog
Tag cloudACA AcademyHealth accountable care organizations Affordable Care Act announcement antitrust blogging books comic competitive bidding costs cost shifting deficit employer-sponsored health insurance health care costs health insurance health insurance mandates health reform hospital readmissions hospitals individual mandate information technology insurance exchange market power Massachusetts Medicaid Medicare mortality obesity On The Record Part D physicians politics PPACA premiums prescription drugs prostate cancer quality reading list reflex RWJF spending tax uninsured xkcd