Austin and I will both be off the blog for most of the day. In a very rare occurrence, we will both be together in Washington, DC having some meetings. Amazingly, this may be only the third or fourth time we’ve actually been in the same space. We’ll keep you posted on how that goes.
- A reader’s response on Medicare Advantage payment rate changes
- I think this study about milk is trolling me
- A reader’s response on Census survey changes
- We’re all a little wrong about Obamacare
- The crisis in medical research. And how to fix it.
- Curious about the exchange litigation? Here’s a podcast!
- This is why we can’t get the public to accept changes to screening mammograms
- Stand Up! – April 16, 2014
- Who should control ACOs, primary care doctors or hospitals?
- How good is Gallup for evaluating the impact of health reform?
For speaking inquiries
Click here for a link to Austin's CV, as well as a complete list of his peer-reviewed publications with links to related posts and/or ungated versions (when available).
Expect delays todayJuly 16, 2013 at 8:00 amAaron Carroll
Follow the blog
Tag cloudACA AcademyHealth accountable care organizations Affordable Care Act announcement antitrust blogging books comic competitive bidding costs cost shifting deficit employer-sponsored health insurance health care costs health insurance health insurance mandates health reform hospital readmissions hospitals individual mandate information technology insurance exchange market power Massachusetts Medicaid Medicare mortality obesity On The Record Part D physicians politics PPACA premiums prescription drugs prostate cancer quality reading list reflex RWJF spending tax uninsured xkcd