First, enjoy some of the greatest political attack ads ever, from the year 1800:
(h/t Ben Smith)
And now enjoy these:
- Who’s afraid of divided government? Krugman (of course).
- Kevin Drum explains why the business community dislikes Obama. As he points out, perhaps they shouldn’t because …
- … corporate profits have surged.
- Goozner on Medicare’s mixed results from pay-for-performance/shared savings demonstrations. Read through to the final paragraphs. Cue ominous music.
- An ideal campaign.
- Sharron Angle breaks Carroll’s Law.
- Frank Curmudgeon’s latest rant is also a plea for Tea Party action: ditch the “bacteria-ridden disks of suck.”
- Bruce Bartlett paints a picture of a devastating GOP future.