Nothing new here, just a round-up of some prior posts on the question of whether employers will drop coverage once the ACA exchanges are operating. Beyond the following, there’s more in the archives on employer-sponsored health insurance.
- In response to David Brooks’ claim that employees will “dump”
- A more refined follow-up to that David Brooks column
- Clearing up some common confusion on why employers offer insurance
- On Gruber on dumping
- What’s happening in Massachusetts?
- Reaction to the McKinsey study (x2)
- Maybe we want employers to drop coverage anyway
Consider this the first entry in the TIE FAQ, which will include answers consisting entirely of TIE post links. Yes, I’m building one. Send me your questions. Extra bonus points and attribution (if you want it) for doing the TIE archive diving to suggest posts that answer your question. Go on, game it: pose questions you already have found TIE answers to.