The three hours I was conscious of the absence of all posts on TIE was very unpleasant. But, everything is restored now. Since the blog is where I offload much of what I might otherwise carry in my brain (were that even possible, which it isn’t), I had felt like I had lost my mind. It’s good to be back. Enjoy! And, back up your files.
- Is medication nonadherence a medical condition?
- Levy and Meltzer on the impact of health insurance on health
- Compounding pharmacy bills
- Copayments are stupid, ctd.
- Should very young children be taking stimulants?
- GDP vs health care spending
- The medical device tax needs to stay
- More comparative effectiveness goodness
- How to debate a wing nut
For speaking inquiries
Click here for a link to Austin's CV, as well as a complete list of his peer-reviewed publications with links to related posts and/or ungated versions (when available).
TIE is up!August 24, 2012 at 6:45 amAustin Frakt
Write a comment
Follow the blog
Tag cloudAcademyHealth accountable care organizations Affordable Care Act announcement antitrust blogging books comic competitive bidding costs cost shifting deficit employer-sponsored health insurance health care costs health insurance health insurance mandates health reform hospital readmissions hospitals instrumental variables insurance exchange market power Massachusetts Medicaid Medicare mortality obesity On The Record physicians politics PPACA premiums premium support prescription drugs prostate cancer quality reading list reflex RWJF single payer spending substance use tax uninsured xkcd