We used to have a contact form, so a lot of posts and pages point here. However, we’ve changed things. You can just email a blog author by clicking on the mail icon of your choosing in the left-hand side bar.
- Media Fail, cancer edition
- Market power and efficiency in health care
- AcademyHealth: A cost shifting update
- Can we prevent homicide through network surveillance — and should we?
- Quote: It’s too early to panic over ACA enrollment
- Quote: Obamacare’s supporters hope to hoodwink the public
- Stand Up! – December 11, 2013
- Higher deductibles won’t be popular
- PDF Expert bug (bleg)
- JAMA: It’s poor technology management, stupid
For speaking inquiries
Click here for a link to Austin's CV, as well as a complete list of his peer-reviewed publications with links to related posts and/or ungated versions (when available).
Follow the blog
Tag cloudACA AcademyHealth accountable care organizations Affordable Care Act announcement antitrust blogging comic competitive bidding costs cost shifting deficit employer-sponsored health insurance health care costs health insurance health insurance mandates health reform hospital readmissions hospitals individual mandate information technology insurance exchange market power Massachusetts Medicaid Medicare mortality obesity On The Record physicians politics PPACA premiums prescription drugs prostate cancer quality reading list reflex RWJF single payer spending substance use tax uninsured xkcd