- Yes, there’s doctor retiring in Kentucky. No, I don’t care.
- Thin skin
- Study: Drug Labeling and Exposure in Neonates
- Chart: Health spending by age
- Quote: The policy trap is nonpartisan
- Not all adverse selection leads to a death spiral
- Choosing more expensive drugs when cheaper ones exist
- Healthcare Triage: How We Pay for Obamacare
- Quote: Repeal won’t happen, reason 232
- How filibuster reform could cut smoking rates
For speaking inquiries
Click here for a link to Austin's CV, as well as a complete list of his peer-reviewed publications with links to related posts and/or ungated versions (when available).
LE-by-earningsJune 29, 2011 at 8:35 amAaron Carroll
Write a comment
Follow the blog
Tag cloudACA AcademyHealth accountable care organizations Affordable Care Act announcement antitrust blogging comic competitive bidding costs cost shifting deficit employer-sponsored health insurance health care costs health insurance health insurance mandates health reform hospital readmissions hospitals individual mandate information technology insurance exchange market power Massachusetts Medicaid Medicare mortality obesity On The Record physicians politics PPACA premiums prescription drugs prostate cancer quality reading list reflex RWJF single payer spending substance use tax uninsured xkcd