This body painting is not the most creepy of those in this collection at Beautiful Decay. I dare you to click through.
- Obamacare is not just the answer to the uncompensated care problem
- To avoid failure, the Affordable Care Act must evolve
- Data backup fail
- Quote: Supplemental breast cancer screening for dense breast tissue
- Status quo bias: one bias to rule them all
- On “doc shock”
- Study: Do healthier foods and diet patterns cost more than less healthy options?
- The kids are actually ok
- Little tech help? (A bleg) – ctd
- Chart: State cost of Medicaid expansion vs. spending to attract private investment
For speaking inquiries
Click here for a link to Austin's CV, as well as a complete list of his peer-reviewed publications with links to related posts and/or ungated versions (when available).
If Halloween didn’t sufficiently creep you out, this willNovember 2, 2013 at 10:00 amAustin Frakt
Write a comment
Follow the blog
Tag cloudACA AcademyHealth accountable care organizations Affordable Care Act announcement antitrust blogging comic competitive bidding costs cost shifting deficit employer-sponsored health insurance health care costs health insurance health insurance mandates health reform hospital readmissions hospitals individual mandate information technology insurance exchange market power Massachusetts Medicaid Medicare mortality obesity On The Record physicians politics PPACA premiums prescription drugs prostate cancer quality reading list reflex RWJF single payer spending substance use tax uninsured xkcd