A follow up to that strange Google problem. On a tip from a reader, I checked to see if the site is being indexed. Seems like Google is choking. No idea why or how to fix. Suggestions welcome.
- Financial incentives for quality – a review
- Income redistribution and infant health
- The outcomes associated with poor mental health
- Universal coverage, value, and health system envy
- It’s the policy that I doubt, not the beverages
- You’re about to lose Google Reader. Now what?
- MedPAC on Medicare plan competitive bidding
- Want to be an innovator-in-residence?
- The future of personalized medicine in psychiatry?
For speaking inquiries
Click here for a link to Austin's CV, as well as a complete list of his peer-reviewed publications with links to related posts and/or ungated versions (when available).
Google indexing problemJanuary 18, 2013 at 3:20 pmAustin Frakt
Write a comment
Follow the blog
Tag cloudAcademyHealth accountable care organizations Affordable Care Act announcement antitrust blogging books comic competitive bidding costs cost shifting deficit employer-sponsored health insurance health care costs health insurance health insurance mandates health reform hospital readmissions hospitals instrumental variables insurance exchange market power Massachusetts Medicaid Medicare mortality obesity On The Record physicians politics PPACA premiums premium support prescription drugs prostate cancer quality reading list reflex RWJF single payer spending substance use tax uninsured xkcd