OK, maybe I haven’t covered literally everything a health policy wonk should know about angioplasty in one post, but it is not for lack of trying. Give it a read and let me know if I overlooked anything of primary importance. You’ll find it on the AcademyHealth blog.
- Does the ACA deserve the credit (or blame) for rising deductibles?
- Very, very rare meeting of TIE
- Limitations of bundled payments
- CHSR Symposium
- Good things don’t always save money, part 477
- Healthcare Triage: Antibacterial Soap
- Free birth control doesn’t make women less careful
- Bad news for e-cig use
- President Obama’s 2015 Budget for Health Research is a Disaster
For speaking inquiries
Click here for a link to Austin's CV, as well as a complete list of his peer-reviewed publications with links to related posts and/or ungated versions (when available).
Everything a health policy wonk needs to know about angioplasty, in one postNovember 12, 2012 at 11:30 amAustin Frakt
Follow the blog
Tag cloudACA AcademyHealth accountable care organizations Affordable Care Act announcement antitrust blogging comic competitive bidding costs cost shifting deficit employer-sponsored health insurance health care costs health insurance health insurance mandates health reform hospital readmissions hospitals individual mandate information technology insurance exchange market power Massachusetts Medicaid Medicare mortality obesity On The Record Part D physicians politics PPACA premiums prescription drugs prostate cancer quality reading list reflex RWJF single payer spending tax uninsured xkcd