- AcademyHealth: A cost shifting update
- Can we prevent homicide through network surveillance — and should we?
- Quote: It’s too early to panic over ACA enrollment
- Quote: Obamacare’s supporters hope to hoodwink the public
- Stand Up! – December 11, 2013
- Higher deductibles won’t be popular
- PDF Expert bug (bleg)
- JAMA: It’s poor technology management, stupid
- My other favorite health policy charts of 2013
- Thin skin – my two cents
For speaking inquiries
Click here for a link to Austin's CV, as well as a complete list of his peer-reviewed publications with links to related posts and/or ungated versions (when available).
AcademyHealth – How will people navigate the insurance exchanges?January 15, 2013 at 1:02 pmAaron Carroll
Write a comment
Follow the blog
Tag cloudACA AcademyHealth accountable care organizations Affordable Care Act announcement antitrust blogging comic competitive bidding costs cost shifting deficit employer-sponsored health insurance health care costs health insurance health insurance mandates health reform hospital readmissions hospitals individual mandate information technology insurance exchange market power Massachusetts Medicaid Medicare mortality obesity On The Record physicians politics PPACA premiums prescription drugs prostate cancer quality reading list reflex RWJF single payer spending substance use tax uninsured xkcd